Datacard Printer Re-transfer Film 568971-103
The Datacard RP90 and RP90 Plus printers use multiple films to create your image, giving you a finished product that is highly protected from scratching and fading. This retransfer film is necessary for printing images in its “reverse image” fashion. The image is printed onto this clear retransfer film, and then it’s laminated onto the plastic card surface. For these printers, you’ll also need YMCK film (sold separately). This product is outsourced, therefore it is not available for same day shipping.
- Features a clear overlay to enhance card durability.
- Prints 1,000 single-sided cards or 500 dual-sided cards per roll.
- Easy to install and replace.
- Compatible with Datacard RP90 and RP90 Plus ID card printers.
- This product is outsourced, therefore it is not available for same day shipping.
Average Rating: 0.0 out of 5